I am hoping everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's like we did with our kiddo's now being home. I still continue to pray for the families waiting to bring their little ones home!!




Zack never ceases to AMAZE me!! I have been trying to get him to drink from a sippy cup and he has been fighting me every step of the way.... anyone who knows Zack knows he HATES change LOL It was the same with getting him to sit for his bathes instead of laying down LOL
Well last night I was playing with him in the bath and had gotten some bottle tops out for him to play with.... I was playing around and filled one with cold water and put it up to his mouth.... he began drinking from it... that easy?? So I got his sippy cup back out and put some water in it... NOPE wasnt taking it!! So I took the lid off and as long as I would hold the cup he would drink from it!! I know it is small steps but it feels like a huge step to us. His motor skills may be behind BUT he is a smart little stinker thats for sure!!
This morning I had to show him that you can get fluid out of the cup with the lid on and he seemed to do great with it.... Now to get him to sit and drink it LOL





6 comments:
Kim~I am so glad that Zack is making such great progress! Kate still prefers to take milk out of bottles and I try to only give her her water/juice in a sippy cup, but there are days where she isn't drinking anything from her sippy cup and I have to resort back to the bottle. I keep telling myself small steps.
Zack looks like he is just making progress like crazy now that he is home where he belongs! He is just adorable!
Ah, sippy cups. Nicco would never use them, he went right to the no spill straw cups. Glad to see the progress Zach is making, he is getting so cute!
Love his hair in his bath photo. Looks like he is doing great even if he doesn't like the sippy cup.
I'll call you this weekend!
Happy New Year! Zack looks great!
He has grown so much and is such a cutie. Can't wait to see yall. He is doing fantastic and more and more each time I can check on here. Talk soon
Carolyn
Post a Comment