Sunday, February 22, 2009

20 Mos old already

Zack turned 20 mos on Thursday. It seems time is going by so quickly now that he is home. I can't believe he has been home for 5 months already and I have been with him for almost 8 mos. his little personality is really coming out and when he is upset or hurt he is now at the stage he wants Steve 0r I to actual comfort him and hold him.

He went back to the DR last Wed and Thurs. Wed to get another round of shots (7 this time) and I had them check his ears because when we came home he has fluid in one of them. They said all is great with his ears. Thurs was to make sure the meds was at the correct dosage for him.

He has also been trying to cut these dang molars for what seems a life time now. The 2 bottom one have finally broken through YAYY!! But he is in so much pain with them. He is not eating very well at all and hasn't been since Wed. I keep trying to get him to eat but he is having NO part of it. He will take his bottles still so I am slipping in pedisure to make sure he is getting what he needs. *does anyone know when the eye teeth come in?* He has still NOT gotten those.

I will try to get some pics of his in the next day or two and get those posted.

4 comments:

The Aldridge's said...

wow!!! you sure are staying busy!! I dont know when the eye teeth come in so cant let you know that. Well, I am checking mail and chilling while Matt stays with Clay. I enjoy checking in with you blog when I get a chance to get on.

Carolyn

Kim said...

Happy 20 Months Zack! It is so hard when they are cutting molars. Can't blame him that he doesn't want to eat. I hope they come through soon!

Tamara said...

Kim,

Great to hear that all is going well. I can't believe they are 20 months already.. Dominic will be 20 months this week. Insane! Time is flying. He got his molars when we came home in October around 15 months. They did take about a month to finally pop-thru. The sharp pointy eye teeth are coming now. The top two popped thru quickly but the bottom two have taken well over a month. One on the bottom is still not popped all the way up. I think 2 year molars are starting because he keeps chewing his fingers... YUCK! I usually try to get Dominic to eat soft stuff, like pancakes, eggs, yogurt, applesauce, mashed potatos, etc.

ozzy's world said...

Teeth! Can't live with them or without them! Ozzy is working on his eye teeth now. His 1 year molars are in and the top eye teeth are poking through the bottom gums are swollen. TONS of drool, not eating the greatest, runny nose (clear)....not the most fun time. He will be 19mths Saturday. It would be nice to have a couple of mnths with no teething! Hope Zack's teeth come through fast. It's weird to look at him and see ALL of those teeth!