Tuesday, May 5, 2009

update

Well we have been told we will have a new O/T and a new S/T also.... I hope we can get some help with his eating now...I am hoping we can get some answers as to why he can not tolerate anything with texture still and what we can do to help him.
His Visual teacher now wants us to work with pictures, as we know can can see something (still not sure what, shapes, shadows?)
As you can tell I have changed the main pic... I love that pic he looks like such a big boy.. and I know he has come sooooo far from where he was.

More later after this week....

3 comments:

Kim said...

He sure is getting big Kim! I hope he makes lots of progress with his new therapists! GO ZACK!

The Aldridge's said...

WOW!!!! He looks so big and like he is just going to stand up and go. I am hoping and praying these therapists work wonders and with you to accomplish what is needed.

Suzanne said...

Faith is the same way with food. She will only tolerate pureed food