Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pic as promised




























































































Zack had such a ggod time in the pool, he loved it! I took him out of the floaty and laid him on his belly and he started splashing with his arms and kicking his feet like he was trying to swim LOL
He got so many wonderful presents, Thanks Carri, Jason, Ozzy, Lanny and Kimberly!!!
We did have a huge turn out for his party and I am so happy everything went almost well... (you know what I mean Carri LOL)













4 comments:

ozzy's world said...

Looks like Zack had loads of fun! Wish we could have been there.

Kim said...

He looks like he had a BLAST! Happy Birthday Zack! Where does the time go? I have no idea, but it needs to slow down!

Stacie said...

I can't believe Zach is two! Looks like he had a wonderful party...and loads of fun in the pool!
Give him big kiss and hug from me!

Susan said...

Happy belated 2nd Birthday little Zack! We thought about you on your special day. Can't believe our boys are 2 years old! (well almost!)

Enjoy the summertime. Love you guys!
Susan & Luis