I JUST WANTED WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
I know I am having a great day, Zack and Steve got me a trip to the day spa....YAYY!!!!!
I know I need this BAD!! LOL
Maybe I'll walk out of there feeling like a NEW person LOL
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Kim! You deserve a day at the spa, enjoy!
i am an anonymous blog reader and think that zack and steve probably spent countless hours (and dollars) to come up with such a thoughtful and expensive gift and you should use it as soon as you can because you need it and would thoroughly enjoy it. also, you don't want to make them feel bad. just thought i's give you my opinion. have a nice day!
Enjoy yourself. It will be fun, relaxing and ever once in awhile you need to have some me time doing something you will enjoy. Have fun!! You need and deserve it!!!!!
Hi Kim & Steve,
A little late, but Happy Mother's Day to you! Thank you for the very cute ecard you sent. I visit your site when I have a chance, but mom and I and Luis think about you guys often. Zach looks great!
Love ya,
Susan & Luis
Post a Comment